Marketing and advertising
No matter if your goals are to improve your reputation, image, sales or a combination of the three, we work to find the perfect mix of channels that will deliver the best return on your investment. We monitor each campaign’s performance closely, whether online or offline, and make adjustments to maximize its impact.
Marketing plans and communication plans
A marketing or communication plan kicks off with a strategic reflection session that brings together the main stakeholders of the organization. The development of a plan normally follows two steps.
1- A diagnosis, which allows us to:
- Specify the mission, values, vision, and business goals;
- Study the target audiences and analyze the products and services;
- Better grasp the positioning and competitive landscape of the specific market;
- Analyze the political, economic and regulatory environment;
- Evaluate the communication tools already in place (both online and offline);
- Identify the key marketing and communication issues.
2- An action plan, which serves to:
- Identify the communication and marketing objectives;
- Build personas;
- Propose a global strategy;
- Develop a communication axis and key messages;
- Plan out communication and marketing tactics, both online and offline;
- Elaborate a budget and timeline for the next 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 years;
- Establish quantifiable key performance indicators.
Search engine optimization (SEO) and paid advertising (PPC/SEM)
Digital marketing has become a staple for many advertisers, due to its versatility, efficiency and refined targeting possibilities. More specifically, Prospek offers:
- Research of industry best practices and development of recommendations;
- PPC campaign set-up (AdWords, Facebook, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.);
- On-site and off-site SEO (link-building, local, etc.);
- Analysis based on KPIs;
- Detailed performance reports
- Campaign and landing page optimization.
Email newsletters, promotions, events, automatic notifications... there are so many ways to communicate with your audience and build engagement with your brand. Still today, email is considered one of the best ways for companies to increase customer retention and loyalty. We take care of:
- HTML templates;
- Managing database systems;
- Graphic design and adaptive design integration;
- A/B and multivariable testing;
- Developing an editorial line;
- Content calendars;
- Written content;
- Segmenting the user database and creating variations for different segments;
- Data analysis, recommendations and optimization of email communications.